The SoCal Innovation Valley cluster spans from Poway in the south, to Riverside and Corona in the north.
- Supported by top Universities: Highly educated workforce, Research & Technology Transfer Centers
- Broad domains addressed: Access to Complimentary Technologies and Adjacent Markets
- Within reach of the Silicon Valley: Access to Emerging Technologies … while more affordable
- Smart Manufacturing: Fast prototyping & Short lead time
- Global Markets: Los Angeles International Airport
- Quality of Life: A whole environment geared towards a healthy and gratifying life
Click images above for more information about Southern California
At the Heart of 5 iHubs
The I-15/I-215 SoCal (Southern California) Innovation corridor is a unique area as it straddles two California iHubs ("Inland SoCal Link" and "San Diego"), and is adjacent to three others ("CleanTech Los Angeles", "OCTANe" and "Coachella Valley") combining 16 domains of expertise:
- Energy Storage
- High Tech (Hardware & Software)
- Information Technology
- Mobile Health
- Renewable Energy
- Smart Manufacturing
- 80 new innovation companies emerging each year
- Research Centers & Facilities
More than 20 Academic Research Centers
- Higher Education Institutions
CalState San Marcos ($23M endowment), 62 Bachelor’s programs, 15 Master’s programs, 1 PhD program
plus 10 other Universities and Colleges
- STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Programs
Young Entrepreneur Success Foundation
14 Angel Investors Organizations
- Incubators & Accelerators: over 65,000sqft (6000m2) of incubation space
ExCITE Incubator (Riverside) – 2,000sqft (185m2)
Innovation Economy Incubator (Riverside) – 6,000sqft (560m2)
Corona Innovation Center – 2,000sqft (185m2)
Murrieta Innovation Center (Murrieta) – 14,500sqft (1350m2)
Temecula Valley Entrepreneur’s Exchange (Temecula) – 16,500sqft (1530m2)
... plus 13 Accelerators
- Regional Trade Organizations
- Regional Innovation Economy – Clusters Initiatives
California iHub: gateway to worldwide innovation clusters
TEMECULA VALLEY ENTREPRENEUR'S EXCHANGE (TVE2)
The Temecula Valley Entrepreneur’s Exchange (TVE2) is a state-of-the-art high technology facility at the heart of the emerging innovation cluster, and fosters business growth and economic vitality for entrepreneurs and innovative early stage companies, by providing access to technology and high quality resources, and leveraging a strong network of community partners.
TVE2’s objective is to assist and serve as a regional hub for technology start-up companies in Southwest Riverside County. The incubator and resource center will connect people and ideas with knowledge and resources to promote economic growth in the Temecula Valley.
The TVE2 incubator is very instrumental at assisting technology focused start-up companies who are poised to expand their company and create local jobs.
Click image above to visit the TVE2 incubator on YouTube
MURRIETA INNOVATION CENTER (MIC)
The Murrieta Innovation Center is open to entrepreneurs primarily in Healthcare Information Technology.
The facility was recently remodeled into a 15,000 square feet (1400 m2) of space mainly devoted to STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Match), and aims at connecting mentors and financing.